Jeff Meyers is one of the preeminent personal injury litigation attorneys in Michigan. For over 30 years, Mr. Meyers has represented seriously injured clients in a variety of a complex areas; medical malpractice, product liability, automobile negligence and other negligence, in Michigan and outstate, resulting in multi-millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. Jeff and his legal team at Meyers Law recognize that clients present seeking honest answers and justice for a wrong inflicted. He is attentive to clients’ concerns, is meticulous in the investigation of claims, often retaining nationally renowned experts in numerous scientific, medical, and technical fields, and aims to bring each case to a successful conclusion. He has also successfully challenged rulings changing the fabric in which Plaintiff lawyers practice in the State of Michigan.
Mr. Meyers is well respected by clients and peers alike. Most cases are referred to Mr. Meyers by other lawyers who recognize his longstanding reputation for excellence and outstanding results. Jeff is a perennial Michigan Super Lawyer and dBusiness Top Attorney designee, AV preeminent rated by his peers for skill and ethics and is a member of the elite trial lawyer association, American Board of Trial Advocates, Michigan Chapter, among other designations.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile Negligence
- Unsafe Practices on Construction Sites
- General Negligence
Activities & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan 1982
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Member, American Board of Trial Attorneys, Michigan Chapter
- President H.A.R.T.-non-profit providing aid and medical assistance to orphans and families in Haiti.
- State Courts of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Federal Claims